What To Expect from Let’s Wine!! Some background on my Wine Life and why I am sharing it with YOU!
I am an Independent Wine Consultant for WineShop At Home! I am young in my Wine Experience, and looked at this new business oppertunity as a push to enjoy life in multiple ways.
- I meet new people every month!
- I spend some time away from my “day life”, which is dominated mainly by diapers and snack time
- I get to style my hair, wear nice clothes, and put on make-up (which is a big deal for me actually!!)
- The extra cash income helps fund our up-coming family trip 🙂
- I have a new creative outlet to use my crafting for
- …oh yeah, and I get to try New Wines for My Job!!
And other countless benefits. Mainly, a sense of accomplishment, which as a SAHM/Nanny, the lack of public recognition or appreciation can wear on you after awhile. I do get gratitude daily from the LO’s that receive food, treats, or anything really (I have trained them all well on MANNERS).
** More information on why I have decided to change my life
and pursue Life as an Independent Wine Consultant and a newfound Blogger
found in Parenting**
I plan to make a journey in exploring Wine and sharing that journey with you in this blog. Every bottle of Wine that WineShop At Home (WSAH) ships comes with a recipe pairing. I intend to make these recipes and pair them with the intended bottle of wine and offer my novice review! Come join me on the Journey!!
As always, Wine Pairs Wonderfully with Motherhood, and I finished my bottle of Fleur Bleu 2013 California Seven Petals Blend while putting this post together! Now off to prepare for my next Tasting!!